East Los Angeles Performing Arts Magnet  Logo
Principal's Corner Counselor's Corner Schedules History of East LA Performing Arts Magnet College Advisor
Magnet Partnerships
Departments/ Faculty Teacher Resources Educational support English Foreign Language Math Performing Arts Science Social Science
Parents/ Padres Esteban Torres Community Partnership School Site Council
Clubs, Sports, and Student Organizations Advisory A Capella Club Comedy Club Dance Company Drawing Club Faith Club French Club Gay Straight Alliance Latino Cultural Club Leadership Math Club Rock Band Club Students Run L.A. Torres Dance Team Yearbook
Senior Information Student Resources Guaduation Requirements AP Courses Course Catalog Transcripts Class of 2018 Advisory UCLA AP readiness
Main Office

Academics Locker

PPT, Word, Excel Viewers [Go]
Acrobat Reader [Go]


LAUSD Transcripts Info

An official copy of your high school transcripts can be requested by mail from the Student Records Center. Please follow these instructions to request transcripts.


First, contact your former school to check if your records are maintained at the school.  If the records were transferred to the Student Records Center and you left school before 1995, ask the school clerk for your Record or Index Number.  This number is required in order to process the request.  Your request will not be processed if your Record or Index Number is missing.  Please note that most LAUSD schools close in early June and will not be available to provide your Record of Index Number until the beginning of the next school year.

If your school does not use record or index numbers, proceed to next step.


Second, complete an Official Transcript Request form. You can download this form by clicking on the Official Transcript Request Form in the Forms and Links area.


Only requests submitted on an Official Transcript Request Form that contains all the required information will be processed.  Official Transcript Request Forms that are incomplete will held for 30 days and the requestor will be notified of the missing information.  Corrected forms received within the 30 day timeframe will be processed.  If a corrected request form is not received within 30 days, the request will be closed.  Please note that fees submitted with the request are non-refundable.

Transcripts Pricies

Official Transcripts
Official High School Transcript $5.00 ea
Proof of Graduation Letter $5.00 ea
Cal Grant GPA Verification $5.00 ea

Complete Set of Transcript
(Elem.-High School, Health, & Tests)

$5.00 ea